CC 29er MTB XC Cross Country Fork - Tapered
There's nothing like improving your bike handling skills¬†than riding¬†a rigid single speed MTB. If it's not SS it's still ok. If it's not rigid, that's still cool to. As long as you are riding your bike you are improving your skills, your confidence and have experiences that are great for your soul. Our rigid MTB forks are born from¬†the long relationship we have had with riding rigid¬†and the known benefits it¬†offers.
- Suitable for hardtail 29er's with headtubes that allow the use of tapered steerer forks.
- Axle to Crown measurement is suitable for replacing a 100mm 29er suspension fork.
- The skewer comprises of a simple and effective Thru axle design with a rotatable locking nut to ensure optimal clamping force and lever position is achieved.
- Lighten your front end by up to a third of most 100mm 29er forks.
- Perfect for many trails and tracks¬†that are fast and flowy and limited rocky and rough terrain is¬†encountered.
- Presented in simple, toned down graphics, this fork makes a¬†perfect pairing with your Ti or Steel 29er Hardtail.