Our 50mm profile is UCI approved and ready deliver aggressive performance for road enthusiasts, criterium racers and sprint specialists. These rims are designed with "bull nose" profile to reduce crosswind interference. This wider option means you can run lower pressures to achieve a more supple and better handling ride.
Rim: 50mm Depth full carbon fibre - 23mm outer width, 16.5mm internal.
Target weight = 490grams. Super durable, high temp braking surface
Toroidal (bull nose) design
- Hub: DT Swiss 240s. 130mm rear spacing/ 100mm front. (rrp $800)
Compatible with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM 9-11sp
- Spoke: Sapim CX Ray, bladed, 20f - Radial / 24r - 2x both sides - black
- Nipple: Sapim S.I.L.S. alloy, black with Sapim Brass nipple washers
- Carbon specific brake pads and lightweight alloy/titanium skewers are included
- Target Weight = 1495 grams.
- Now UCI approved. - UCI Wheel Approval Document
The evolution of our wheels:
Our rims and wheels are the culmination of many years of evolution, working closely with our industry leading ODM. We are now onto our 3rd Generation of carbon rims, and they are getting better and better.Our rims and wheels are produced for us according to our specifications, using ODM owned moulds, designed in partnership with Curve. We receive guidance from reputable local and international carbon fibre engineers as to how to improve our offerings. This helps get our customers riding the best performing wheel for their money.