Made in Great Britain UPROAR Natural Roll-on Deodorant combines aloe and the long lasting fresh citrus tones of grapefruit essential oils with those woody notes of rosemary and frankincense natural oils. Keeping your odour in check whenever and wherever the hills, waves, wheels, and woods collide.
UPROAR NATURAL DEODORANT
UPROAR natural deodorant is not an antiperspirant and allows you to sweat freely without leaving white marks or residue on your clothes or irritating your skin, whether you are in the gym or throwing bar bells around at the Crossfit box or tearing up trails on your mountain bike or simply keeping your fresh vibes while you rehydrate with your mates. Perfect if you are buying for yourself or it makes a great gift for any man who prioritises not only his health but our planets too.
BENEFITS OF NATURAL DEODORANT
Natural Roll On Deodorant - Free from the aluminium salts aluminium chloride, aluminium chlorohydrate, and aluminium zirconium chlorohydrate used in Antiperspirant Using instead natural ingredients including Pottasium Alum a harmless alternative
Non staining and residue free - We are using Natural Mineral Salts not synthetic chemicals so not only are our products great for sensitive skin they also won't stain your clothes or leave that tacky residue you get with synthetic antiperspirents
Cruelty Free and Vegan Friendly - We use Natural ingredients that are 100% Cruelty Free and Vegan Friendly. Our Products and materials are sourced in the UK from reliable and certified suppliers using only the best practise for outdoor loving men
Fresh and Zesty Fragrance to uplift and energise- We use only Natural Essential oils for Fragrance so no articial or synthetic scents, including Grapefruit, Rosemary, Eucalyuptus and Frankinscence for a subtle scent which lasts for hours
No Parabens, Synthetics or Petrochemicals - Your skin is the largest organ in your body and we don't believe you should put anything on your skin you couldn't put in your mouth. Suitable for sensitive skin types
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- Here's all the ingredients in our Men's Natural Deodorant
- Potassium Alum - A natural salt, not like man-made aluminium salts which have been linked with types of cancer.
- Propanediol - Derived from a sustainable corn sugar fermentation process. It aids absorption and hydrates the skin.
- Triethyl Citrate - A salt of citric acid and helps preserve and keep the product balanced.
- Aloe Barbadensis - (Organic aloe vera) leaf extract. It’s a great antioxidant that helps prevent and soothe skin irritation.
- Galactoarabinan - Try saying that fast! It’s an extract from the larch tree. It inhibits moisture loss.
- Sodium Bicarbonate - Aka baking soda, a natural salt that the egyptians used for soap. We use it as a deodorant and an alternative to parabans and aluminium chlorhydrate.
- Sclerotium gum - Works as a thickening agent and softens the skin. Natural product from a type of mushroom.
- Sodium Anisate - It’s a natural antimicrobial agent from the fennel plant. Helps remove bacteria which is the cause of odour.
- Organic Essential Oils - A special blend of Organic Essential Oils create the fresh scent of UPROAR
WHY CHOOSE A NATURAL DEODORANT
Well unless you are living on a desert island without internet there is a good chance you will have seen reports in the news and online linking antiperspirant and the aluminium salts they contain and Cancer.
The main difference between deodorant and antiperspirant is the mechanism. What causes body odour is bacteria breaking down the sweat in your armpit and being warm and dark it's the perfect conditions for bacteria to thrive. Deodorant either masks, neutralises the odour or may have anti bacterial properties which keep the bacteria at bay.
Antiperspirant cuts the problem off at source. No sweat no smell. The key to this are the molecules of the aluminium salts are absorbed into the cells surrounding the sweat glands taking water with them. The water causes the glands to swell forcing closed the sweat duct. After a while the concentration of water is the same on both sides of the cell and the water is released.
So your body is absorbing aluminium to stop it doing something it is designed to do by nature. The principle concern and the links with Cancer are the long term exposure effects as your body finds it difficult to remove aluminium from the body and over time it piles up in the body and it is this accumulation which has been linked to a number of issues including Cancer and Alzheimers.