G!RO | #RideWithMates HQ
G!RO RIDE RULES
- Respect yourself and those around you.
- Riders must be self sufficient - food, water, tubes and puncture repair kit
- Listen to your body. Eat well, drink well, sleep well.
- Obey the laws of the road.
- Respect each other; riders, drivers & pedestrians.
- If you see another rider, be sure to give a wave.
- Savour every mile.
- Train hard, ride fun, #RideWithMates.
Looking for like minded riders, get in touch -
If you have any questions or want to know how to find some rides to suit you best, contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or join our Whatsapp forum here
, introduce yourself and get involved, following these guidelines:
- When proposing a ride be as accurate as possible with distance, speed, and meet time and preferably provide a route. On-Road and Off-Road! (KM’s and KPH preferred)
- All rides are to be no-drop rides unless otherwise CLEARLY stated beforehand
- Try and keep to groups of 6 for your own safety and convenience
- Use this group to meet and ride with new people as much as possible, use the pace and routes to assess whether you are able to join and more importantly ENJOY a ride
- Use this group for organising rides and meets. No selling stuff, or you will be removed.
- Over 18s / Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Mandatory refreshments - Coffee before, beer after. Just kidding.
Thursday Night Bikes And Beers!
Every Thursday we'll have a variety of organised social group rides leaving the shop meeting at 6pm ready to roll around 6:30pm... Every week we'll have at least one gravel group and one road group rolling out for around 1.5hrs and heading back to the cafe for post ride beers and snacks! So join us Thursday Evenings!
We'll have groups for all abilities and welcome everyone to join us, new faces or old! Road or off road fans. Come on down, join us for a social spin and enjoy a beer with us after! Routes and speeds will be published on the aforementioned Whatsapp chat ahead of Thursday's.