Join us on WEDNESDAY FEB 28TH at 7pm for our latest Bike Workshop Night here at G!RO!
For this next instalment we will be going through all things Roadside Repairs. Our head mechanic Phil will be going through all the things you should need to have with you when out on the road, and how to fix any issue to keep you riding for longer!
- What spares to keep on your bike when out riding.
- What tools to keep on your bike when out riding.
- How to fix punctures ... Both tubes & tubeless set up
- How to fix broken chains
- How to fix and / or adjust gearing issues when out on the road.
- Broken spokes... what to do!
TICKETS ARE FREE, SO COME ALONG
If you wish to book in your bike for a service, head over to our G!RO Workshop Page to get signed up & booked in!
See you then!