There’s a load of reasons why the AeroPress is one of our favourite brewers:
- Consistent results: As with any method where coffee grounds steep in hot water it’s almost effortless to get an even extraction.
- Clean: Filter papers remove any potential sediment from the cup that a metal mesh filter would allow through.
- Round: The pressure from the plunging action creates a cup with more texture and a rounder mouthfeel than dripper methods.
- Easy: You can make brewing with the AeroPress as easy or as hard as you like.
- Travel-Friendly: Allowing a Rhinowares Grinder to fit snugly inside, the AeroPress is the perfect travel companion to brew delicious coffee on the road.
Contains 350 filter papers, a stirrer, funnel and a scoop.
To find out how to get a tasty cup using the AeroPress, take a look at our Brewing Guide.